What is it?
Copper is an essential trace element involved in many enzymatic reactions.
What are the health benefits?
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contributes to normal hair pigmentation
- Contributes to the normal transport of iron in the body
- Contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress
In which foods?
– Dark chocolate (1,6 mg/100g)
– Walnuts (1.1 mg/100g)
– Cooked shrimp (0,68 mg/100g)
Things to know!
Copper bisglycinate is a chelated form, meaning that the copper atom is protected by an amino acid structure. It should be noted that copper in chelated form benefits from a better absorption.