For an optimal body balance during intensive sports activities.
SHE+ sport, to support your sporting dynamism.
You can’t imagine life without sports. For you, it’s the perfect outlet for all your energy. It is clear that you want to keep your body healthy and fit. But you can only achieve this goal if you eat properly. That’s why it’s important to give your body the nutrients it needs. SHE+ sport offers 35 highly assimilable ingredients to support you in your physical efforts.
- Innovative raw materials (Boswellia, white turmeric, guarana, green tea extract, L-glutamine)
- Supports energy metabolism
- Healthy muscle function
- Flexibility of the joints
Read here what our customers say about our products.
About this product
A product developed specifically to accompany you in the practice of an intense sporting activity. With these 35 active ingredients, it is articulated around 4 great axes: the contribution of energy, the protection of the muscles and the articulations, the maintenance of the immune system, and the recovery.
Innovative ingredients have been selected such as boswellia, which maintains and optimizes joint flexibility, and guarana, which promotes energy intake. The 13 vitamins, as well as 6 minerals ensure your body an optimal nutritional balance to stay in shape daily.
* Energy metabolism:
– Vitamins C, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9 and B12, as well as magnesium and iron contribute to the reduction of fatigue
– Vitamins C, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8 and B12, as well as copper, iron and manganese contribute to energy metabolism
* Muscle and joint function
– Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
* Immune system
– Vitamins A, B6, B9, B12, C, D, as well as copper, iron, selenium and zinc contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system
– Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) contribute to normal heart function
– Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
– Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin
– Vitamins B2 and B6 contribute to the maintenance of normal red blood cells
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
From 16 years old: take 1 nutrient complex tablet + 1 fish oil capsule per day with a meal.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
Contains caffein. Not recommended for children or pregnant women (30 mg of caffeine per daily serving). Seek medical advice before using if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, suffering from food allergies or under medical supervision.
This food supplement does not replace a balanced and varied diet or a healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place and keep away from heat, max 25°C.
NUTRIENT COMPLEX TABLETS
Hydroxypropyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose (bulking agents); taurine; choline bitartrate; vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid); guarana extract (Paullinia cupana); ferrous bisglycinate; L-glutamine; L-carnitine tartrate; L-cysteine hydrochloride; boswellia extract (Boswellia serrata); natural vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate); di and tricalcium phosphate, magnesium carbonate, stearic acid, magnesium salts of fatty acids, (anti-caking agents); zinc bisglycinate; green tea extract (Camellia sinensis); ubiquinone; natural vitamin A (beta-carotene); caffeine; inositol; paraaminobenzoic acid; white turmeric (Curcuma zedoaria); vitamin B3 (nicotinamide); L-selenomethionine; natural vitamin K2 (menaquinone); natural vegan vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol); manganese gluconate; vitamin B5 (calcium D-pantothenate); vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5’-phosphate); copper bisglycinate; vitamin B2 (sodium riboflavin-5’-phosphate); vitamin B1 ( thiamine hydrochloride); chromium picolinate; vitamin B9 (calcium L-methylfolate); sodium molybdate; vitamin B8 (D-biotin); vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin).
OMEGA-3 FISH OIL CAPSULES
Fish oil; fish gelatin; vegetable glycerol (humectant); natural tocopherol-rich extract, rosemary extract (antioxidants)
Nutrient Complex Tablets
% Reference Intake
Green tea extract
White turmeric (zedoary)
Natural vitamin A (Beta-carotene)
2 mg (334 μg RE1)
Vitamin B8 (Biotin)
Vitamin B9 (Folic acid)
Natural vitamin D3
Natural vitamin E
Natural vitamin K2
1RE: Retinol equivalents(provitamin A)
Omega-3 fish oil