30 capsules + 30 tablets for 30 days cure
SHE+ pregnancy, for a healthy & fulfilling pregnancy
Experts recommend cure of 3 months for efficient results.
For limited time get 3 boxes for the price of 2!
€ 118,70 — you save 34%
SHE+ pregnancy, to provide pregnant women with the nutrients essential for the proper development of the foetus.
SHE+ Pregnancy contains 22 bioactive ingredients selected for their high assimilation in order to bring energy and the necessary reserves of essential nutrients to both mother and fetus.
- Supports the healthy development of the foetus
- Reduction of fatigue
- Helps to maintain sufficient quantities of healthy red blood cells in the blood
About this product
Pregnancy is an intense time both physically and emotionally. With SHE+ Pregnancy, Fisher assures you of its expertise and brings you nutrients of the highest quality and safety. Vitamin B9 contributes to the formation of the placenta and the growth of the uterus during pregnancy.
Vitamin D3 contributes to the normal absorption of calcium essential for the formation of your baby’s bones and your intake of DHA* will contribute to the normal development of the fetal brain and eyes. In addition to these targeted nutrients, all of the minerals and vitamins essential to the proper functioning of the body are also present.
*200 mg/d, in addition to the 250 mg of EPA+DHA/d
– Vitamin B9 contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
– Iodine contributes to normal thyroid hormone production and normal thyroid function
– Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA*) intake contributes to normal vision development in infants up to 12 months of age (*200 mg/d, in addition to 250 mg EPA+DHA/d)
– Vitamins B9, B12 and D, as well as calcium, iron, magnesium and zinc play a role in the process of cell division
* Reduction of fatigue
– Vitamins C, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9 and B12, as well as magnesium and iron contribute to the reduction of fatigue
– Vitamins C, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8 and B12, as well as copper, iron and manganese contribute to energy metabolism
* Formation of red blood cells
– Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin
– Iron contributes to the normal transport of oxygen in the body
– Copper contributes to the normal transport of iron in the body
– Vitamins A and B2 contribute to the normal metabolism of iron
– Vitamin C increases the absorption of iron.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
From 16 years old: take 1 nutrient complex tablet + 1 omega-3 capsule per day with a meal.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
Not suitable for children under 16. Seek medical advice before using espacially if you suffer from allergies, are under medical supervision or already taking other food supplements.
This food supplement does not replace a balanced and varied diet or a healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place and keep away from heat, max 25°C.
NUTRIENT COMPLEX TABLETS
Choline bitartrate; calcium carbonate; hydroxypropyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, isomalt, calcium carbonate (bulking agents); vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid); di and tricalcium phosphates, magnesium carbonate, stearic acid, magnesium salts of fatty acids (anti-caking agents); ferrous bisglycinate; natural vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate); zinc bisglycinate; natural vitamin A (beta-carotene); vitamin B3 (nicotinamide); natural vegetal vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol); L-selenomethionine; pregelatinized starch; natural vitamin K2 (menaquinone); vitamin B5 (calcium D-pantothenate); vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5’-phosphate); vitamin B2 (sodium riboflavin 5’-phosphate); vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride); copper bisglycinate; vitamin B9 (calciumL-methylfolate as Metafolin®*); chromium picolinate; potassium iodide; vitamin B8 (D-biotin); vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin). * Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
OMEGA-3 VEGETAL OIL CAPSULES
Algae oil (oil from the microalgae Schizochytrium sp.); vegetable modified starch (capsule); vegetable glycerol
(humectant); sunflower oil (Helianthus annuus); natural rosemary extract, natural tocopherol rich-extract (antioxidants).
% Reference Intake
Natural vitamin A (Beta-carotene)
3 mg (501 μg RE1)
Vitamin B8 (Biotin)
Vitamin B9 Metafolin®(Folic acid)
Natural vitamin D3
Natural vitamin E
Natural vitamin K2
1RE: Retinol equivalents (provitamin A)
® Metafolin is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany