What is it?
Zinc is an essential trace element for the growth and development of the body. It is involved at many levels such as bone structure, immunity, fertility, or vision.
What are the health benefits?
- Contributes to normal cognitive function
- Contributes to normal DNA synthesis
- Contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Contributes to normal macronutrient and vitamin A metabolism
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
In which foods?
– Veal liver (4.6 mg/100g)
– Cooked crab (4.42 mg/100g)
– Cooked lobster (2.96 mg/100g)
– Sprouted wheat (1.75 mg/100g)
Things to know!
Zinc exists in different forms with different efficiencies. The most effective form, i.e. having the best bioavailability, is zinc bisglycinate. In fact, scientific studies show an increased effectiveness of 43.4% compared to zinc gluconate.