To ensure an adequate supply of an essential mineral for the body.
SHE+ magnesium, to support physiological functions.
Did you know that magnesium is involved in more than 300 enzymatic reactions in every cell of our body ? A set of highly bioavailable magnesium & vitamin B6
- Magnesium glycerophosphate easily assimilated by the body
- Marine magnesium from Icelandic red algae
- Effectiveness reinforced by the synergy with vitamin B6
- Magnesium plays a role in the normal functioning of muscles and of the nervous system
Read here what our customers say about our products.
About this product
Magnesium is an essential mineral for health. It is involved in more than 300 enzymatic reactions in all the cells of our body: for example, magnesium contributes to the normal synthesis of proteins, plays a role in the functioning of muscles and the nervous system. The need for magnesium is increased for pregnant women, athletes or menopausal women. This is why SHE + magnesium contains a set of magnesium very assimilable for the body and brings in only one tablet 150 Mg of magnesium.
This formula is composed of magnesium glycerophosphate, one of the most bioavailable forms of magnesium on the market, and is associated with patented magnesium from the lithothamnium algae. This formula is reinforced by the synergy of the methylated vitamin B6 for a better absorption.
* Energy and fatigue
– Magnesium helps reduce fatigue
– Magnesium contributes to a normal energy metabolism
* Well-being and brain
– Magnesium contributes to normal psychological functions
– Magnesium contributes to normal brain function
* Muscles and bones
– Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
– Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bone structure
– Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal dentition
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
From 16 years old: take 1 to 2 tablets a day with a meal.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
Seek medical advice before using if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, suffering from food allergies or under medical supervision.
This food supplement does not replace a balanced and varied diet or a healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place and keep away from heat, max 25°C.
Magnesium glycerophosphate; microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (bulking agents); natural magnesium hydroxide (marine); calcium carbonate, di and tricalcium phosphate, magnesium carbonate, magnesium salts of fatty acids, stearic acid (anticaking agents); vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5’-phosphate).
|Nutrients||Per tablet||% Reference Intake|
|Vitamin B6||2 mg||142%|