What is it?
Magnesium is an essential mineral involved in no less than 300 enzymatic reactions in the body. It ispresent in the bones, muscles and liver
What are the health benefits?
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contributes to normal muscle function
- Contributes to normal psychological functions
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bone structure
- Contributes to reducing fatigue
In which foods?
– Kombu (800 mg/100g)
– Brazil nuts (367 mg/100g)
– Dark chocolate (200 mg/100g)
– Red tuna (50 mg/100g)
– Cooked white beans (33 mg/100g)
Things to know!
Magnesium is an element that exists in many forms with varying effectiveness. In addition to a high content, it is essential to have a magnesium with a high bioavailability. Indeed, the higher the bioavailability, the more the element will be found in the blood and act at the level of the body.
The Magnesium glycerophosphate, for example, has a high bioavailability, as does magnesium bisglycinate.